COO, Cosmonauts and Chairman, VABLE
Roberto is Chief Operating Officer of Cosmonauts, Chairman of Legal-Tech company Vable, Board Advisor to Embedded Finance company Lerex and Chairman of the Board of Advisors at Nottingham University Business School.
His previous roles include:
- Head of Sales & Marketing, London Stock Exchange
- Head of Market Development (EMEA), S&P Global
- Head of Product Management, Primark (now part of Refinitiv)
- Founder & CEO, Intelligent Growth
- Founder & Chairman, Pelican Investments.
He holds a degree in Economics and an MBA and has completed complementary courses at London Business School, Columbia, NYU Stern, Bocconi and INSEAD.
In his spare time, Roberto is Angel Investor and volunteers as a Mentor at several incubators.